Friday, February 25, 2011

It's Mom ... came home from hospital last night. Went by Cancer Clinic after hospital discharge and got her Neulasta shot (it always hurts her b/c it's the one that goes in the upper underarm, which even a baby's pinch hurts ... and it's the one that makes all of her bones ache in a few days; but, it's also the one that helps rebuild her counts). I contracted a grievous cold while in the hospital and I'm not sure there's any way she isn't going to get it. Although we attempt to stay sterile, sometimes I think just breathing the same air in a house can pass it around. But God is good and fully in charge, so it will be okay. She's resting today; still has an appetite, which is a good sign. Says she feels "puky", but she still gets hungry, so again, a good sign. We don't know what the next step is going to be since she has now had all of this drug that is considered "safe" for a lifetime (it deteriotes the heart). We have a dr's appt on Monday to see where we go from here.

Thanks to all for everything ... we thank God for you. I have a little book from Honor Books Publishing (Cook Communications Ministries) which doesn't give me authors to reveal, but it has Letters from God (based on scripture), which I am thoroughly enjoying. This is the one on health and healing:

"My Daughter,

My desire is for you to live in health all the days of your life. Bring Me your pain, sorrow and grief and I will give you joy and health. Hold on to Me because I am your strength. I want you to live out all the days of your life and fulfill every plan I have set before you. I am the Lord who heals you.

God"

Scriptures:

Yes, I will bless the Lord and not forget the glorious things he does for me. He forgives all my sins. He heals me. -- Psalm 103:2-3 TLB

O Lord my God, I called out to you for help and you healed me. -- Psalm 30:2 NIV

"I will restore you to health and I will heal you of your wounds", declares the Lord. -- Jeremiah 30:17 NASB

I am the Lord who heals you. -- Exodus 15:26 NIV

You who fear my name, the Son of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings. And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture. -- Malachi 4:2 TLB

Praise the Lord! In Everything ... Give Thanks. God Bless ...

No comments:

Post a Comment